Would someone tag you in this?!











 
“My Book”

I’ve always wanted to write a book,
dreamt for years of doing it
imagined friends and family having a look
...but I just never get round to it

I’ve always wanted to write a book,
but how do I find the time?
One day I will and it’ll be a labour of love,
perfected line by line

I’ve always wanted to write a book,
my tales of blood, sweat & tears.
I’ve got so much to tell the world, so much to share.
I’ve achieved so much over the years.

I’ve always wanted to write a book
but I’m not sure where to start.
I’ve got an idea and a handful of notes, but
when it comes to writing, I’m in the dark










I was thinking some more about writing my book,
when my friend called me up to say
he knows a great writer who can help me out;
looks like I’ll finally be an author one day!



If you know someone this applies to, tag them below :-)


We'll spread some Christmas cheer and send you each a free electronic copy of our upcoming book on how to market your business using a book. Simply email your and your friend's name to info@writebusinessresults.com and a member of the team will get back to you shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accountability For Those Too Busy To Plan!

Actions That Get Results (and it's NOT writing a best-seller!)

3 Practical Tips For Anyone Who Wants To Write A Book